- Gardeners from 2016 have the option to keep the same plot assignment for the 2017 season
- To keep the plot assignment each 2016 gardener must attend the Registration Day at First Evangelical Free Church, March 11th 9AM to 12PM and sign a registration form.
- Plots not claimed for 2017 will be available to
- Referrals from advocacy organizations (KOM, CAPI, Goodwill Easter Seals, Arrive Ministries)
- Gardeners from prior seasons
- Those interested should attend Registration Day March 11 and sign a registration form to be placed on the waiting list
- Plot assignments will be communicated by email or phone prior to April 1st.
- There is a limit of one plot per gardener; the registered gardener should be the primary gardener of the designated plot
- Registration forms must be signed in person by the gardener before the plot is confirmed
- There is no cost. Harvest Gardens is financed by donations.
Please contact us
if you have any questions.